Luxury Travel Advisor
Charlotte Travel is for travellers who still value service. We are international premium travel specialists, your one stop agent in Hong Kong. We are looking for a pro-active and outgoing candidate willing to work in a small office, confident in taking up challenges to support the upcoming developments and exciting growth of a luxury travel company with significant global exposure and opportunities.
The duty of a Luxury Travel Advisor position is to handle a full range of high-end travel arrangements on a consultancy basis to international customers seeking specific and high-end travel plans globally.
We are now seeking a Luxury Travel Advisor to join our team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, assist in the development of sales strategies
- Provide full range of travel arrangement, travel advisory services, travel assistance and concierge services to clients, including booking flights, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Provide professional and knowledgeable travel advise to customers; including planning and booking tailormade itineraries
- Process bookings and documentation, including itineraries, tickets, and visas
- Manage and follow up bookings in a prompt, professional, and organized manner
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with clients before, during, and after travel to ensure quality service and repeat business/referrals
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Tertiary education or above
- With minimum 3 years of related experience; experience in GDS a plus
- Previous luxury travel sales experience with destination and supplier knowledge;
- Capable of serving luxury and high end customers independently from start to finish, maintain positive relationships with key clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a team player and great communicator at all levels with the ability to be patient and tolerant when facing clients
- flexible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; Highly organized, good time management and able to multitask and prioritize work effectively
- Result oriented and attention to details
- Pro-active, Open to learn and adapt to changes
- Seamless customer service with international experience
- Well-travelled & is passionate about inspiring others to travel
- Computer literate
How to apply:
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
All information will be kept confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose.