Charlotte Travel is for travellers who still value service. We are international premium travel specialists, your one stop agent in Hong Kong. We are looking for a pro-active and outgoing candidate willing to work in a small office, confident in taking up challenges to support the upcoming developments and exciting growth of a luxury travel company with significant global exposure and opportunities. The duty of a Luxury Travel Advisor position is to handle a full range of high-end travel arrangements on a consultancy basis to international customers seeking specific and high-end travel plans globally.
We are currently looking for:
Luxury Travel Advisor
We are looking for Luxury Travel Advisors to join our team!
The ideal candidate is incredibly organised, an excellent communicator, and shares our belief that what we do is first and foremost about relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Assist in the development of sales strategies.
- Provide a full range of travel, planning and advisory services, including booking flights, hotels, cruises, activities, tours, transportation, reservations, etc.
- Provide professional and knowledgeable travel advice.
- Process bookings and documentation, including itineraries, tickets, and visas.
- Manage and follow up bookings in a prompt, professional, and organised manner.
- Maintain a consistent line of communication with clients to ensure their experience runs smoothly.
- Attend all product and destination education sessions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a team player and great communicator for clients and partners.
- Capable of serving luxury and high-end clients independently from start to finish.
- Highly organized, good time management and able to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Flexible and able to work under high-pressure situations.
- Proactive in finding the best solutions for clients.
- Result- and detail-oriented.
- Flexible and able to adapt to frequently changing situations.
- Previous luxury travel sales experience with destination and supplier knowledge.
- Seamless customer service with international experience is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years related experience; experience in GDS a plus.
- Well-travelled and is passionate about inspiring others to travel is a plus.
- Proficient in MS suite, Outlook, and Sharepoint.
- Tertiary educated or above.
Independent Luxury Travel Consultant
What's the difference between a Charlotte Travel Luxury Travel Advisor and an Independent Luxury Travel Consultant?
If Covid -19 has taught us anything, it has been that creating flexibility with our teams has been the key to not only providing seamless, professional services to clients around the globe but has also fostered a close-knit community within our teams. The role of an Independent Luxury Travel Consultant is like working from our head office here in Hong Kong, with the same level of support and community, but with the ability to work from anywhere you are. Are you ready to become a Charlotte Travel Independent Luxury Travel Consultant? Take a look below and email us at email@example.com.
- Deliver personalised, end-to-end service; from travel planning, booking arrangements to after-travel care and follow up.
- Build and expand your client base by providing consistent and exceptional service and travel advice.
- Be able to deliver exceptional advice in your area of expertise (e.g. Cruise, Golfing, Business Travel etc.
- Be flexible to work from wherever and whenever in the world you are.
- Be responsible for your industry knowledge updates and trainings.
- Be able to explore new business opportunities.
- Must be capable and enjoy providing clients independently while maintaining a positive relationship with key clients.
- Previous international experience with luxury travel sales experience with destination and supplier knowledge preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-travelled and passionate about inspiring others to travel.
- Must be a great communicator at all levels.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised, good time management and able to multitask and prioritise work effectively.
- Results-oriented with attention to detail.
- Pro-active, open to learning and adaptable.
How to apply:
Applicants with less experience will be considered for a 'Travel Advisor' role.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information will be kept confidential and only be used for recruitment purposes.