Japan is one of the most charming destinations with distinctive cultures in Asia and this classic itinerary is perfect for those wanting to experience this beautiful country, with visit some of the most important sites in Tokyo, Hakone and Kyoto.
- Prepare yourself for a full day of sightseeing in Tokyo with Meiji-jingu Shrine, Harajuku, Omotesando and Ginza.
- Today you will explore the Tokyo with visit Tokyo Imperial Palace, Asakusa and Tokyo Skytree.
- Today you will take the train from Tokyo to Hakone.
- Upon arrival in Hakone, you will visit Lake Ashi and Hakone Open Air Museum.
- Today you will take the train from Hakone to Kyoto
- Then you will visit Tenryu-ji Temple, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove and Kinkaku-ji Temple - The Golden Pavilion.
- The day begins with visit Kiyomizu Temple, Gion and Nijo castle.
- Today you will transferred to the Osaka Airport to board your flight home.
DetailsContact us about this itinerary
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Private vehicle with local driver for the transfer as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide with entrance fee during the tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Train tickets from Tokyo to Hakone and Hakone to Kyoto
- Meals as stated
- Airfares and taxes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, such as internet plan, telecommunication, laundry and etc.
- Beverage during meals
- Items and services not mentioned